The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Spring Fever

I have spring fever. It's really bad and I'm worried that it's only going to get worse. It started with replacing our sunroom windows. Now that I've had a taste of "renewing" I can't get enough. Steve and I were really into fixing up the house before we had kids. We both still have project lists a mile long (ironically what tops his list is on the bottom of my list...) but having kids definitely slowed our roll as far as getting things done. However, yesterday I decided that I wanted to rearrange bedrooms and paint. Yes, I know that I am straight up cray cray, but momma needed a fix. Paint is a quick fix, in case you didn't already know that. Here's another reason why you probably think I should be assigned to the looney bin: I LOVE painting. Yup, totally just said that. Why? Painting relaxes me, maybe because you get immediate results? I don't know, but I always enjoy painting a room. Got edging to do? I'm your girl, it's my favorite part AND, I'm excellent at it!

So, you might be wondering, when on earth is she going to paint with two toddlers, a mischievious puppy and one OCD chocolate lab running around? Oh, well, if you can't beat them, join them right? The man at the paint store gave Stella a paintbrush (a nice one, I might add!) and she was beyond ecstatic. I set Stella up with a bucket of water and her paintbrush and let her go to town painting the windows. I was actually able to edge most of the room while Stella "painted" and Simon destroyed things, but at least he was happy. I couldn't find Murphy at one point. I finally found her asleep in her crate. I guess she's had enough of all of us! It's been a bit of a circus, but when is our house not a circus?

If I haven't been painting, I have been madly researching for our trip to Ireland. It's tough because there are so many places I want to see and experience. Steve found a very helpful travel guide for me, so I've been using that quite a bit along with the interwebz... I have a Herceptin treatment this week, yeehaw! Hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and that the weather is beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment