The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Friday, February 28, 2014

Calendar Girl

I met with my plastic surgeon on Wednesday. She has cleared me for my next (and hopefully last!) surgery. I will need some "finishing" work after that, but those procedures can be done in the office without anesthesia. I'll be having my upcoming surgery on April 7, only about a month away, woohoo! The good news is that my surgeon is pleased with the outcome of the last surgery, so we'll definitely be moving forward!


It's been a busy week here in the Hinman Household. Both Steve and I have had commitments in the evenings (on different nights) along with the normal chaos that occurs each week. I sat down to look at our calendar and March/ April are already insanely busy. I will admit it's nice to have things to look forward to, but I just hope I can keep up this pace! Add to that soccer starting up again this weekend for Stella (she's excited and we're thrilled she has the same coach as the fall!), swimming lessons and the list goes on. Oh, and taking on this new volunteer role, not sure what I was calculating time-wise, but that will be a labor of love, so no worries there. I think we've officially entered into the next kid phase: sports and activities and craziness, oh my! Honestly though, this was the part of mommyhood I was most looking forward to :).


In other news, I had an uneventful treatment day on Thursday. After my last debacle there, it was a welcome treat. I was actually in and out of there in an hour and fifteen minutes, which is unheard of! Of course, it's only on the days that I come prepared to be tortured kept waiting that they would be done so quickly. Oh well, I'm certainly glad that I wasn't stuck in the infusion room for hours on end.


Well, it's taken me over 30 minutes to type this as my little "helpers" and ripping/ pushing buttons/ breaking everything in the office, so I need to run. Serenity now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment