The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Just Kidding

I know I said in my last post that I was having surgery tomorrow. Just kidding on that. We just couldn't get our schedules/ calendars/ children to align, so my surgery has been postponed until December. Yup, smack dab in the middle of the holiday season, should be just dandy for everyone. I thought I'd spread a little extra holiday cheer this year...

I wish I had more time to write this week, but I'm drowning in unfinished to-do lists. Out of pure guilt, I volunteered to be Simon's room mom for his class. I volunteered out of guilt because no one else volunteered and I couldn't stand the thought of his teachers not being appreciated (a HUGE deal at my kids school) and someone to organize our class basket for the silent auction (our schools only fundraiser, it's really cool). Well, in true Erin fashion, I had no idea what I was signing up for. I am in way over my head, and I'm probably the most out-of-control parent of the group. We're always late for school and this week alone I've had two different moms compliment me on my "calm demeanor" strolling into school late. Wait, what?!?! One, I'm sure they were being sarcastic and two, Im pretty sure my hair is on fire and we're lucky if both kids have on matching shoes along with the correct lunches in the correct bags (yes, I've screwed that up, don't worry).  So, to sum up, I'm out of control at the moment.

Also, I typed this on the iPad, so please pardon my extreme typing and 567 errors!!

No comments:

Post a Comment