The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Rain, Rain, Rain

It's raining. Again. It may be time to consider building an ark. Seriously, this weather is completely lame. I know, I know, I can't really complain since our winters are relatively mild down here, but the incessant rain could make even the sanest person crazy. We were so spoiled over the weekend with temps in the 70's and no rain. My bulbs have even started to come up - hopefully they will slooooow down, because we still need to get through at least another month!

In other news, I need a haircut. Yup, totally excited to say those words! My hair is bordering on unruly and it's trying to do this 80's mullet thing. That's obviously completely inappropriate and could very well land me on What Not to Wear. While I absolutely love that show, I think I would be mortified to be nominated - just wanted to make sure I put that in print. I'm not sure why I'm putting off getting my hair cut. the girl that used to cut my hair moved to Wyoming (so rude!) and I haven't needed a cut in so long that it didn't seem important. We all know that finding the right person for your hair is such a process. I have a few suggestions from friends, I just need to make the call...

Speaking of this lousy weather, I have a major case of spring fever. I get this way at the beginning of every new year. I am so ready for warmer, prettier weather. Luckily spring comes fairly early down here, but not soon enough. We have lots to look forward to this year, especially in the first half. You'll have to stay tuned, I refuse to reveal all of my exciting news in one post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment