The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Here I Are!!

That's how Stella answers when Im looking for her :) Hello! I just wanted to let all of know that my surgery went perfectly and I'm feeling great! I think this will be a much easier recovery compared to last time. The nurses had me up and moving within a couple hours of my surgery yesterday. No rest for the weary here! The nurses are pleased with my progress- which, of course makes the overachiever in extremely happy. Yes, I'm way too competitive, for my own good, but I guess we all have our "issues" ;)

So, now for the million dollar question: how are my new "twins"? They look fabulous and I couldn't be happier! So, I guess I can thank Kyle for this perk :)

Well, I'm off to walk the halls- thanks to each of for all of your love and support- I couldn't have made it this far without you!!

Erin xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment