The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Friday, December 13, 2013

Waffles & Cheese


This week has been absolutely nuts! Stella had her Christmas program (which was adorable, by the way!), we've had other activities, doctor's appointments and so on the list goes. I realized that I am seriously behind on 89% of my Christmas shopping and I'm feeling a mild panic attack coming on realizing that. Oh, I know it's going to get done, that's what Amazon Prime and bottles of wine are for, but every time I look at my to-do list it's grown by a foot.

We were thrilled to welcome another Hinman into the family this week. My newest nephew, Cameron Jackson, arrived early in the morning on Wednesday. I can't wait to meet him! I had a check-up with my plastic surgeon today and she is very happy with the results from surgery last week. I am healing quite nicely and have to say, the "girls" are looking damn good :)

In the first 10 days of December here in Georgia, we had 9 straight days of rain. Between Murphy mud bogging in the backyard and the kids not being able to play outside, I'm worried my house may be condemned. Holy freaking disaster area. Bet you can't guess what I'm up to this weekend...

Good news, Steve and I finally got around to moving our elf yesterday. Poor guy has been sitting on the mantle for over a week. It's been a busy stressful week, okay? None of us could remember his name from last year (parents of the year, right here) so Stella decided we should call him Waffles. I think it goes along perfectly with Baby Cheese :). Shouldn't everything in life have a food theme? Anyway, Waffles finally moved during nap time yesterday and Stella's mind was completely blown. I mean, she just couldn't figure it out. Needless to say, we remembered to move Waffles again 5 minutes before the kids came downstairs. I hope we can keep it up! By the way, Baby Cheese is still with us, although he has needed rescuing several time from Murphy. Baby Cheese has had many adventures, I hope he makes it until Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment