The Gang's All Here!

The Gang's All Here!

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bon Voyage!

It's here, it's here, finally! Steve and I depart for Ireland tomorrow afternoon and I cannot wait!!! This momma is ready for the trip of a lifetime! You might be wondering if I've packed (hilarious, I know) and you damn well know the answer is of course not! I have a plan in my head of what I'd like to pack. I'm hoping tonight I can get the majority of my stuff organized and ready to put in a suitcase. Ideally, we're going to carry on, but I'm also a realist and we'll just see how things go.

In the meantime, the fence guys are on overdrive trying to get this fence done today. I think they're going to get it done, but it will be close. The fence looks awesome - I can't wait to let the fur children out so they can run like idiots and not knock 85 things over inside.

I met with my plastic surgeon today and go to some so-so news. The good news is that my skin looks great and she's pleased with that. She gave me the go ahead for surgery. The not so great news is that it will be a very similar surgery to my first one. Not so excited about that. It means another 3 full days in the hospital and a fairly long recovery. I'm bummed, so who knows when I'll have this surgery done. I'm not ruining my summer (or the kids for the that matter), so maybe we'll look at the fall.

Okay, I'm keeping this short today because I really need to be doing something productive!! Toodles for a couple of weeks and happy summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment